This panel discussion will feature recruiting experts from some of Seattle’s top staffing and contracting firms. These are people who look at hundreds of portfolios and resumes every day, and so they’ve got a spot-on idea of what separates the good from the bad from the merely mediocre. To make their advice a little easier to take (especially if it means a rework of your portfolio), we’ll be serving complimentary beer, wine, and aspirin.
- Hear from these staffing firm leaders: Stephie Hill, FILTER; Ayako Igari, The Creative Group; Brian Martin, Creative Circle; Nabeel Chowdhury, 24 Seven, Chelsea Rosenberg, VitaminT.
- Learn what works and what doesn’t in interviews and resumes
- Find out what the hot jobs are, and what skills you need to capture them
- See what highly competitive portfolios look like, and where bad ones fall apart
- Have some free beer and wine; it’s a happy hour, after all
Who should take this workshop?
This free panel discussion is for anyone who wants a first job, a better job, a higher paying job, or a job with more creative potential. In other words, it’s for everyone. Read more about it: