Portland is known for our Maker culture. To celebrate our community, WeMake is bringing international and local designers, makers and artists to talk about the creative process on stage in our third annual WeMake Celebrates: A Design Conference About the Process of Making.
This year we explore Experiments in Process. Before there is ever success or failure, there are experiments.
AIGA members get a 20% off discount for the conference! Email your AIGA membership number to email@example.com to get your code!
Friday, October 13 at The Armory in Portland’s Pearl District
9am – 5:30pm (Doors open at 8am)
6pm – After-party at Wacom
Artists in the spotlight include:
- Kelli Anderson | Interaction Designer, Artist, and Tinkerer | Brooklyn
- Luke Choice (aka Velvet Spectrum) | Graphic Artist | Australia/LA
- Nicholas Misani | Brooklyn Type Designer | Milan/NYC
- Mauja Waldia | Illustrator & Designer | India/Portland
- Adam J. Kurtz | Artist, Author | Toronto/Brooklyn
- Craig Winslow | Experimental Artist | Portland
- Jolby & Friends | Emcees | Portland
- 5x5 | 5 minutes, 5 slides with local creative entrepreneurs: Anthony Scott, Asa Bree Sieraki, Tyesha Snow, Saul Koll and Ian Williams
- Ural Thomas, Musician & Storyteller
- B. Frayn Masters, Writer, Storyteller, Producer