Zooming In, Zooming out
Designing with focus means producing a clear vision and finding a focal point. Through zooming in zooming out, we aim to arrive at a single point.
During October 5-7, 2018, this legendary conference is back, with three days of keynote presentations, hands-on workshops, fresh mountain air, and backwoods creative bonding
Into the Woods is an opportunity to immerse yourself in a setting designed to bring together unique thinkers and creatives from diverse fields. Together, we’ll share ideas and experiences on everything from creative trends, the impact of design in today’s culture, to thinking about design in the future, and many other thought provoking topics.
Our current line-up of keynote speakers are as following:
Michael Bierut / designer and partner at Pentagram
Mike Perry / artist, animator, designer, poet, and writer at Mike Perry Studio
McCauley Wanner & Ryan Palibroda / designers at Alleles Design Studio
Hannah Stouffer / art director, designer, and visual artist
With one more to be announced soon!
Keynotes and Workshops to be announced shortly.......
(schedule is subject to change)
Friday, April 8, 2016 (LEAVENWORTH)
- 12:00 / Check-in begins
- 2:00–4:30 / Workshop sessions
- 5:30–7:00 / Dinner at The Kingfisher Restaurant
- 7:00–8:00 / Keynote Presentation
- 8:30–11:30 / Evening Party/Event
Saturday, April 9, 2016 (LEAVENWORTH)
- 8:00–9:00 / Breakfast
- 9:00–10:00 / Keynote Presentation
- 10:15–12:15 / Workshop sessions
- 12:30–1:30 / Lunch
- 2:00–3:00 / Keynote Presentation
- 3:15–4:15 / Workshop sessions
- 4:30–6:00 / Cultivated free time
- 6:00–7:30 / Dinner
- 8:00–9:00 / Keynote Presentation
- 9:30–11:30 / Evening Party/Event
Sunday, April 10 (LEAVENWORTH)
- 8:00–9:00 / Breakfast
- 10:00–11:00 / Roundtable
- 11:00–12:00 / Keynote Presentation
- Closing remarks
- 1:00–3:00 / Networking in Leavenworth
- Travel back to Seattle
Registration Fee: $875
Due to the intimate mountain campus of the Sleeping Lady, Into the Woods is limited to 120 total attendees (including all speakers, conference staff, and volunteers). Conference registration fee includes all events, workshops, lodging and gourmet meals. Registration fees for Into the Woods are not refundable, however, they are transferable. If you decide not to attend after registering, you may find another attendee to take your place.
Payment Plan Terms and Conditions
Prices will be divided evenly into four payments of $225. Subsequent installments be charged to the credit card used to make the down payment. You will be recieving reminders for when you will need to process future payments.
Down payment is required for your purchase. Three additional payments will be deducted from the card you used to make the down payment on the following dates:
- Payment 1: 25% of ticket due at time of purchase
- Payment 2: 25% of ticket due 6/18/18
- Payment 3: 25% of ticket due 7/23/18
- Payment 4: 25% of ticket due 8/20/18 (plus service and shipping fees)
*Total ticket price includes Payment Plan Fee of $25. Each payment subject to Eventbrite processing fee per ticket.
- All service fees and will be spread out across all of your payments.
- A convenience fee of $25 has been added to the admission ticket included in the payment plan.
- Default on payments will result in cancellation of your order, loss of down payment, and loss of any payments made prior to cancellation. It is your responsibility to manage your payment plan. You must pay attention to your bank and credit card statements to make sure your payment is successfully completed on each scheduled date. You will be granted a 10 day grace period from each scheduled payment date to process any missed payments, and instructions will be emailed from Eventbrite to do so. If your payment is not made in full by the 10th day after the payment due date your order will be cancelled and you will forfeit all amounts paid up to that point.
- All purchases and partial purchases are non-refundable. If you fail, for any reason, to pay any of the installments you will void your ticket and you will not receive a refund.
If you are wanting to purchase a ticket past the first deadline day, please email email@example.com for more information.
We encourage firms to take advantage of our group discount through room block purchases. Contact us to find out more.
We encourage students to take advantage of our limited quantity student discount tickets. Contact us to find out more.
Your conference registration includes admission to all keynote presentations, 3 hands-on workshops, and all evening events (including the Opening Night Reception and Saturday night’s party. Most importantly, your fee includes your room & board. All Sleeping Lady lodging and meals are included in your registration fee. Your ancillary purchases at the bar/gift shop are on your own tab.
Into the Woods gives you the chance to connect with colleagues and designers moving the needle. Plus, it’s chock-full of fun extras like hands-on workshops, parties, communal dining, mountain campus setting, cabin clusters, and plenty of open discussion and break out time.
You’ll return to work more energized after three days of inspiring presentations and the crisp mountain air will leave your soul refreshed!
Mint Design Inc.
Please note: Your room at Sleeping Lady will be shared with other attendees, and not necessarily with people you know. Once you register you will be contacted to inquire about your rooming preferences. If you know other attendees you would like to room with you will be able to list their names. Every effort will be made to meet your requests. Please contact us prior to registering if you have any concerns.
For more infomation, please visit our website aigaintothewoods.com