THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED.
A new date will be announced soon.
Thank you for your understanding & patience.
It's been a hot summer in Seattle, so come escape the heat with cold beverages, cool people, and some super-chill activities because this year's Membership Party is beach themed! Wear your best (or worst) beach outfit, bring your ukelele (looking at you Jeff Barlow), and prepare to play some fun beach games for prizes. What better way is there to celebrate one of the nations hottest design/creative communities?
August 21st, 7-10pm / Fred Wildlife Refuge
- Prize(s) for Worst Hawaiian Shirt
- Prize(s) for Best/Worst Beach Outfit (props encouraged)
- Hoola Hoop Contest
- Beach-themed Photo Booth
- Beachy cocktails and cold summery beer
- Delcious finger foods
We'll be featuring member's work on a continuous slideshow during the event. More details on how to submit your work coming soon. Contact email@example.com for questions.
TABLE UP & SHOW YOUR GOODS:
Are you a printer, paper company, hot agency? We'll have a handful of tables available (and a slide show playing on projectors) to show off your goods. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- $25 for Student Members (with student ID & AIGA membership number)
- $35 for Members (with AIGA membership number)
- $45 for Future Members
- $5 more at the door
- $5 Early Bird Discount for Current Members Only if you get you ticket by the end of the day on Friday the 14th. Use the code EARLYMEMBER.
Many thanks to Creative Circle for helping make this party possible.