Setting up design-thinkers and mission driven organizations for successful projects
We invite designers, changemakers, food-focused nonprofits, and social impact organizations in our community to come together!
Designers and changemaker participants will...
- do some good!
- learn about the different types of mission driven organizations
- learn about working with nonprofits and the unique challenges they face
- figure out how to use their skills to advance social impact goals
Nonprofits and social impact organizations will...
- learn about the design process, design thinking and tools for a successful design project
- pitch the room on a project they need help with
- get experience working with a creative team
Everyone will get to meet other people interested in food issues and social change, share insights, and connect!
Sprout is the first event in a 4-part series that brings together diverse members of the design, nonprofit, and social impact communities in partnership to use design thinking and sustainable frameworks to address today's community challenges. Read more about the Design for Good: Changemaker event series at aigaseattle.org/designforgood. Coming up: Paper Airplane in May and Matchmaking kicking off in June.
Thanks to Artefact for hosting Sprout and being a Changemaker Supporter!