We've all heard some form of 'make the user experience delightful,’ but in large part this concept of ‘delight’ remains too loosely defined.
This 75 minute moderated group discussion will attempt to unpack the meaning of ‘delightful UX’ and how it’s definition may take on different connotations depending on the context i.e. gaming app, healthcare tracking systems, enterprise software dashboards, productivity tools, etc.
Join us in this participatory event and contribute thoughts on how your experiences have shaped - or been shaped by - this ubiquitous request to infuse ‘delight’ into the UX we create.
The discussion will be lead by:
- Kyle Anderson Senior Designer, Substantial
- Jim Greeson Senior UI/UX Design Lead, PopCap
- Josh Kornfeld Founder and Principal, Tactile
- Devi Pellerin UX Designer, Geocaching
- Monte Michaelis Creative Director, Geocaching
AIGA Members $9. Non-members $15