Pour Back: Give thanks and give back at our fall fundraiser
Pour Back's fall event will be raising funds for designers who have the intention of giving back to the PNW region. All ticket sales go to the AIGA Pour Back Fund. Join us for an evening to celebrate local design culture in the Pacific Northwest. Hilliard’s Brewery and Schilling Cider will provide the drinks for the night’s festivities.
Our fundraiser will be hosted by Seattle’s WeWork in South lake Union. They are located at 500 Yale Ave N. Parking is free/paid on the street, or you can pay to park in nearby lots and garages. Get your tickets now.
Ticket price goes up to $17 at the door. You must be 21+ to attend.
Keep up to date with events at pourback.com.
What to expect?
- Silent Auction featuring Seattle artists and designers
- Raffle with lots of great prizes
- Woodland creatures photobooth
- Tips and donations go directly to the Pour Back Fund
What are some of the raffle prizes and auction items?
- A voucher from School of Visual Concepts (worth up to a $525 class)
- Seattle Art Museum shop books & swag
- Paper Hammer gift bags filled with all type of letter-pressed goodies
- A pair of Hilliard's beer glasses
- Art prints from local artists
- More to come!
We believe what goes around comes around. By empowering designers who want to give back, we create a more thriving, vibrant, and creative community. In turn, this inspires the next generation of creative leaders to pay it forward. How might we re-envision public space? How might we support thriving neighborhoods? How might we enable the next generation of designers to solve real world problems?
With the generous contributions from local businesses and professionals, a handful of selected designers will be awarded grants ranging from $1000-$3000 for their vision of how design can be used for good in the PNW.
For more information on how to apply for the Pour Back Grant visit pourback.com.